Audience Development Manager
Role: Audience Development Manager
Elephant Magazine is seeking a highly dedicated and experienced Audience Development Manager, to assist with operations related to the publication and growth of this artist lead visual culture magazine.
You will be expected to have a deep understanding of Audience Development skills and practices, in relation to online and print publications, with a knowledge of the arts industry, and consumer trends and tendencies. You should be able to suggest and execute innovative ideas with a focus on growing readership.
· Drive growth of Elephant Magazine readership and awareness across all platforms.
· Pitch and lead campaigns across various distribution channels such as social media, newsletters, print, newsletters, podcasts, partnerships, paid traffic networks and SEO.
· Analyse real-time audience trends to identify, and action innovative, and unique strategies of engaging new audiences.
· Collaborate closely with the editorial team to provide insights into audience behaviour, through the analysis of traffic and content patterns. Create and manage an effective reporting system to facilitate this process.
· Document significant findings and insights related to industry trends and changes in social platform policies.
· Utilise audience data from platforms such as Google Webmaster Tools, and Data Management Platforms.
· Formulate effective and creative media strategies in collaboration with editorial and marketing team.
· Manage the day-to-day management, optimisation, strategy development, and reporting for campaigns.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in; Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism
· Experience in similar role with a publication or agency
· Industry experience and knowledge in relation to audience development, skills, and practice
· Strong experience with growing readership and attracting new consumers
· Knowledge of key distribution channels and their trends
· Good overall knowledge of publishing industry
· Good understanding of audience analysis tools and platforms; DMP, CRM, CDP
· Self-motivated, problem-solving mindset